Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random Thoughts & Sayings From My Mind

Know Your Wants and Your Needs

I'm The Courvoisier of the 90’s and Ciroc of the 2000’s

A Black Man in a Suit Is Trying and a White Man in a Suit Is Doing

You have to take part to be a part

When you trying to get something for nothing, please don’t expect spectacular results

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me three times damnit you need to stop.

Be content with what you got cause ain't nothing perfect...and if it was you wouldn't know what to do wit it!!!

The day I understand the true meaning of life is the day that I die, because I won't have to put up with life's bullshit anymore.Haters hate because you're doing something right that they're doing wrong.Live for you & only you.Shit happens & life is full of it.Haters are motivation...prove them wrong.Pride says no...Heart says yes...and the mind is so confused.Time is constant...Change is constant...Time is constantly changing & Change is constantly changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment